All of us face constraints and have to deal with sudden changes in our timetable.
The IPO’s ticket exchange policy is designed to provide maximum flexibility to subscribers.
Tickets submitted before a concert
Requests for exchange of tickets by subscribers who submit their tickets before the date of the original concert will be handled two weeks prior to the requested concert. Tickets from previous seasons will also be honored. Subscribers are requested to inform us of the non-use of tickets by telephone, fax, email or post. They should call the subscription department two weeks before the requested concert in order to be allocated seats. Original tickets should be handed in at the box office when the subscriber receives the new tickets.
Tickets not submitted before a concert
Requests for exchange of past tickets (tickets that were not used on the original date) will be handled on the day of the requested concert only.
Only tickets from the current season or the previous season will be honored. Tickets that have not been used can be sent to us by fax, email or post. Subscribers should call the subscription department on the day of the requested concert in order to be allocated seats. Original tickets should be handed in at the box office when the subscriber receives the new tickets.
- Tickets that have been exchanged and not used cannot be exchanged again.
- Subscribers of the IPO for Kids and the Chamber Music series may exchange tickets only within their series as per the terms listed below. Tickets from these series may be exchanged for tickets for our regular series on payment of the difference in price, subject to this regulation. No refunds will be made
- Subscription series tickets cannot be exchanged for special concerts (not included in subscription series).
- All ticket exchanges are solely subject to availability of seats. The IPO will make every effort to ensure optimal allocation of seats but cannot guarantee seats at the same price level. Requested tickets will be handed over at the box office solely on submission of the original tickets. Tickets slated for exchange should be returned as soon as possible.
The IPO reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever to the regulations.
The Israel Philharmonic Orchestra makes every effort to ensure that concerts take place as scheduled. However, for reasons beyond our control, last minute changes of artists, programs, dates and venues may occur. For the latest news on last-minute changes, please consult our website which provides updated information round-the-clock.
Our Internet address: WWW.IPO.CO.IL
Visit our site to receive additional information about our concerts.
Add our address to your list of “favorites.”
Want to stay updated: send your email address to: email@example.com
- During Daylight Saving Time, concerts begin on Saturday nights and holidays at 21:00.
- The box office opens one and a half hours before every concert.
- Box office representatives handle requests for ticket exchanges and/or questions relating to other concerts – until one hour prior to the start of a concert.